Friday 12 October 2012

Introduction

My name is Shantel. Or Shantie. Whatever you prefer.
I am 21.
I am a Christian, though my faith may be shaky at best sometimes.
I am starting over.

The end of July, 2012.
I packed up my things and moved to Edmonton Alberta to be with my boyfriend of almost two years. I found a job, and an amazing place to live. This gorgeous five bedroom fancy house in a rich neighborhood, with a private country club(now if you know me at all, that doesn't fit my lifestyle, but i was gonna live it up for a change) and I was so excited about all this.

In September of 2012.
My car(very first car, which I've only owned for a year) died,
 my boyfriend broke up with me,
I quit my job and left where I was living and moved into a small 1 bedroom apartment with a friend I hadn't seen in over two years.

I don't know where I'm going from here. I know that there is a lot of things I need to deal with. I've made a lot of changes in my life in the last month, and I feel that there are many more to come. But life is an adventure, and I intend to live it to the fullest, whatever that looks like at the moment.
I'm on a journey. a journey of self discovery, a journey of becoming a better person, of trying new things and finding my passions. And I hope that someday my life, as chaotic as it may seem right now, may touch others, and change their lives for the better.
 That is my hope.

blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment